If you need more than one home entertainment or communications service consider combining them into what’s known as a bundled service package. A bundle service package is simply a plan that includes multiple services from a single provider. Many service providers offer bundled services, often at a lower price compared to buying each service separately.
The types of bundled services you can choose from include:
- Internet, Phone and Cable Bundles
- Phone and Cable Bundles
- Phone and Internet Bundles
- Internet and Cable Bundles
Of course, the more services you add to the bundle the more you’re likely to save.
Having only one bill to manage is an additional benefit of choosing a bundled service over several single services. This is especially true if your provider charges late fees for missed payments. However, a bundled package may not be the best option for you even if it comes with special pricing and the convenience of paying only one bill.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Bundle Service
Here are some things to think about before signing up for a bundled service.
- Assess your needs to make sure you’re not paying for services you won’t actually use.
- If the package comes with a special introductory price make sure you are aware of how much the services will cost after the introductory period.
- Can you save more on installation and other up-front fees if you go with a bundled package?
- Is there a long-term contract involved? Are there cancellation fees?
- Know how the prices for each service are broken down in the bundled package.
- Don’t forget to consider not only the price, but the professionalism and reputation of the provider.
Remember, if you decide to drop one of your services down the line, your service provider will likely increase the monthly costs on the remaining services.
Find the Best Deals on Bundled Services in Your Area
With so many digital cable TV, phone and internet options available today combining them into a bundled service package could be the easiest and cheapest way to go. Luckily, many service providers offer bundle service packages and some even partner up with other businesses to provide customers with services they don’t currently offer themselves.
Use America Connect’s free service to find deals on bundles in your area and compare offers from popular cable companies, telephone companies and internet service providers like Comcast, Verizon FiOS®, Time Warner Cable®, Cox Communications, AT&T and more.
Simply enter your address in the box above to find local service providers and the best-priced phone, TV and internet bundles in your area.